M.S.Ed., State University of New York at Potsdam, Potsdam, NY. 2014
Educational Technology Specialist; SUNY Potsdam, Potsdam NY
B.A., State University of New York at Potsdam, Potsdam, NY. 2011
Art Studio; SUNY Potsdam; Potsdam NY
A.A.S., North Country Community College, Malone, NY 2009
Computer Graphics & Web Design
Graphic Designer Consultant, SUNY Potsdam, Potsdam NY 2014-Present
Working on news letter for Graduates, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter), Graduate Webpage,
Advertising for the Graduate Studies Office. Creating other creative ways to get the word out
about what the graduate program has to offer.
Social Media Samples:
CGSPotsdam Facebook Page
Graduate Studies Twitter Feed
App Developer, Groovy Reflections 2013-Present
Developing an app for radio streaming services for mobile users. The app will include the radio
streaming services, links to social media sites and games as well as information about the
App Development, Independent, Madrid, NY 2012-Present
Created a successful game for IOS and Android with the use of physics to created a gravity
Intern, Pixar, San Francisco, CA 2008-2009
Completed 3D graphics assignments, utilized Maya (3D) Software, work in a group setting with
interns, graphic coordinator and management.
Administrative Assistant, Wee Care Childcare of Massena, Massena, NY 1995-2005
Created company web page, maintained network, assisted with classroom technology,
taught school age students.
Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, inDesign, Illustrator etc)
App Development Photography Social Networking Microsoft Office
Web Design Video Editing Technology Coaching Sound Editing
Social Networking Tablet Training Computer Graphic Design
Best Interactive Multimedia Award - SUNY Potsdam 2013
Certificate of Achievement Award - SUNY Potsdam 2012
Faculty Achievement Award - North Country Community College 2009
- Over twenty years of experience working with computer hardware and software.
- Intimate understanding of Hardware & Software platforms.
- Outstanding Achievement Award for my drive to push the software to areas not proclaimed as
- Strong academic training in the studio arts, web design, graphic software and hardware.
- Experience teaching web design using Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Technology Coaching with various software applications, including using computers and tablets.
- Successfully published a short story, drawings, photograph (digital & film) and computer
graphics in an adirondack magazine called The Northern New Yorker.